Your organization is capable of amazing things. Let us support you to achieve your full potential.
Find Volunteer Opportunities
There are a few places you can find volunteer opportunities in BC. Visit the sites below to find opportunities that fit your interests, skillset, and schedule.
- Volunteer Now, run by Volunteer BC
Volunteer Administration Online Training by Volunteer Burnaby
Save travel time and use those valuable hours learning online. Many people working or entering the field of Volunteer Resources Administration carry many other responsibilities. Time is at a premium, yet they find themselves needing to keep up with learning. Volunteer Resources Administration Online Training has been designed to help with your professional development and the success of your volunteer program.
Find Your Local Volunteer Centre via Volunteer BC’s database
Volunteer BC Handbooks
Volunteer Engagement Resources by Vantage Point
Recruit and engage volunteers with the support of the resources below! Access our full resource library here which covers topics including governance, leadership, human resources, and more.
- Circles of Support (Resource)
- COVID-19 Safety Plan Builder Tool for Seniors Services & Other Small Not-for-Profits (Resource)
- Effective Committees Resource (Resource)
- Executive Director Performance Review Process (Tool Kit)
- From Strong to Abundant (Resource)
- Guide to All Vantage Point Resources (Resource)
- Keeping a Focus on Mission and Vision (Resource)
- Mission-Focused Decision Making (Worksheets)
- Organizational Chart (Resource)
- Salaried Employee & Board Handbook for Working with Knowledge Philanthropists (Volunteers) (Tool Kit)
- Skilled Volunteer Engagement Analysis (Case Study)
- Steps to Responsive Volunteer Engagement (Guide)
- Volunteer Engagement (Toolkit) (Tool Kit)
- Volunteer Handbook (Resource)
- Volunteer Letter of Agreement (Tool Kit)
- Volunteer Position Description (Tool Kit)
- Volunteer Position Descriptions (Templates)